Monday, October 6, 2008

Forum Oct. 5, 2008

I thought Jay's message on how to discern the will of God was very insightful. I love the no-nonsense approach that makes the truth of the message much more palatable. Check out the below post for some of the meat of the message.

The music from the Forum Band keeps getting better. I don't know how, but it does. I hate to even mention such a thing because it is unfair to have our expectations so high every time they play. However, it is the sincerity and heart and passion of the group that makes them unique from other worship bands. I am moved to worship and I am moved to worship freely and openly. Thanks to all in the group for your hard work. If you know of places that might appreciate them playing be sure to pass along the information to Jil.

No comments: